Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekly Freshness



So, I've survived my first WEEK of studio (not a whole one if you count my sister's graduation on Friday--but a nice respite since from the breakneck pace I cut at Fisher while going to school, working on internship while holding down my post at Gamestop)---but here I am nonetheless. Spectaculario? Oh yes---its intense work but this is all that I've been working towards. I'm just grateful to be making a living at doing what I love (man I've waited so long to type that!!!). In the meantime, here's the weekly freshness---somethin big blanned for this shtiz somewhere down the road. In the meantime, stay inspired and enjoy!

PS Batman is copyright DC comics. His rendering is strictly fan art.

1 comment:

Oscar B. art said...

Way to go Edward. I knew you would do it... Keep up the good work.