Monday, February 23, 2009

THE WAR IS ON!

So I am getting pretty amped up--I finally (with help from my partner in crime Danny Kim) finally got to post up my first image in the Dominance War IV 2D challenge. For those in the blank---Dominance War is the largest digital arts competition for concept artists and illustrators. The first challenge is to paint a portrait of a war general of any type sporting the Forum logo and colors. It's the biggest online art competition in the world and while I don't know how it will all go down--I gotta say I'm havin fun with this! Onward CG society! Whoops--almost 12. Work tomorrow. G'night everyone!

1 comment:

StudioRisingStar said...

Nice work Ed and thank you for the kind and encouraging words in my previous post! I Like this general.
Good luck on the contest!

-Brandon